In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and transition to remote work, ECP and the IDEAS Productivity project launched the panel series Strategies for Working Remotely, which explores important topics in this area.
- This panel features brief presentations followed by engaging discussion from contributors to the SC22 Early Career Program invited talks on life/work balance conducted at the annual International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage, and Analysis (SC22). Speakers will provide tips and lessons shared with the SC22 Early Career Program panel on work/life balance, parenting, strategies for working remotely, and on how everyone, especially those early in their careers, can apply lessons learned from pandemic-driven change and resiliency.
- Scott Callaghan, University of Southern California (USC)
- Julia Mullen, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Lincoln Laboratory
- Elaine Raybourn, Sandia National Laboratories
- Osni Marques, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Suzanne Parete-Koon, Oak Ridge National Laboratory